cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Hurry up with the Full Fibre 500!!!

I've moved to a new area in Wishaw called Anderson Court for over a year and all of this time I've been stuck on 60MB FTTC down and 20MB up and it is terrible!

I am also a gamer / streamer on Twitch and the connection is just **bleep**! Openreach have installed full fibre in some areas in Wishaw but why not ours yet? Cmon!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Hurry up with the Full Fibre 500!!!

You'd be better off aiming your frustration at Openreach as this is help forum for customers of BT Retail and not Openreach who are a separate company within BT Group in the same way EE and Plusnet are... 

Message 3 of 4

Suggest filling out the form linked below and see if you get a helpful response -

https://www.openreach.com/forms/fibre-broadband-availability---customer-form
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Im a Twitch streamer aswell and feel your frustration! We are on 80mb contract, but where were at a certain distance from the exchange, we only get 50mb with a guaranteed 25mb download, but theres a problem with the cable between out road and the junction box, so its constantly dropping to 0.1-5mb download day and night. might have a few good hours of 20mb. 

Thing is, the 2 houses at the end of our close just fall within Full Fibre and get 300mb download, but were just outside its reach lol. 

Tags (1)