cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Rogue Hybrid connect

Hi Neil. You mention that BT can escalate further up in Openreach. Can you tell me if that is more than raising a case with openreach - that’s what has been done so far to no avail and I am told this is the only thing that can be done.  I was advised that I could log a complaint with Openreach as I had a concern with engineer behaviour, but their website leads me to a BOTthst doesn’t allow this, and refers me back to service provider. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Hi @ALIWALIWOO,

Thank you for posting back. The Executive Level Complaint Team are very good at getting network issues investigated. Openreach provide and maintain the network and the only way to get a network issue investigated is by raising a case with them. They would have an escalation process they would follow depending on Openreach's response and nature of the fault.

I'm sorry if you weren't happy with the engineers behaviour. You can raise a complaint direct with Openreach. Take a look at Openreach's complaint policy-  What do I do if I have a complaint?

If you click on the EiVA icon on the bottom right of the screen, then click on "other" and then "contact us", it will allow you to submit the complaint directly to Openreach.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Thanks for the info, but having tried that previously a few days ago (and retried tonight) via then same pages-  it doesn’t work.  Looks like you can, but it’s not possible - give it a go yourself?

When you follow the route you mention, the BOT gives you two options to give feedback on behaviour as part of other/complaint - both options take you nowhere and tell you to contact your service provider. I.e. Openreach do not accept complaints about this employees - funny that they allow you easily to add a complement! 

I hope you are right about the escalations process and quality of what the exec complaints can do - I’ve used them in previous years and they were great but this time it’s not so good and even a simple update/callback doesn’t happen as promised on several occasions. 

0 Ratings