cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Mounting ONT on a conduit back box.

Go to solution

Just to show it is possible 

My fibre comes from pole following my original copper at back of house and enters at the eves and into my loft conversion and then my ONT and CSP are mounted on my loft conversion internal wall

ONT  + internal CSPONT + internal CSP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks.

Obviously it can be done. It's just  matter of whether I can persuade Openreach to do it. On reflection the position of the ONT (first floor of a two storey house) is more important to me than how the ONT is mounted.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

@CUSTOMER49 

my post was more about the fact that the CSP can be positioned in your home and not necessarily on your wall outside

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.