cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 28

Re: My Story

Go to solution

Sorry I stand corrected... This message was in my inbox before I wrote the last message..

" Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can see that the account is now fully closed off. You can ignore the equipment charges email as I've sorted that also. I'll close things off at my side but if you have any other problems please get in touch and I'll be happy to help.

All the best

David"

Than you David, again full respect to you for your help supporting me on behalf of BT. You are a very loyal member of staff for BT and I hope they recognise your hard work on thier behalf.

But... Can you continue to help me with the BT advertised automatic compensation as written on the website? And as promised by other members of staff on this forum?

I do feel I am due the stated compansation and would like to resolve this without the need for the ombudsman, but the time of resolving this directly with you is coming to an end and I see nothing moving forwards now.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 28

Go to solution

The mod who dealt with your case will deal with all issues to resolve it. I'm sure he is aware of the compensation part of it.  Just reply to the message.

If it was @DavidM  then he may respond here but still reply to the message.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @anothercomplaint, sorry that your complaint was closed without compensation getting a mention. He was working to get the order and account fully closed and this is done now. I'm sure @DavidM meant to say he was waiting the 30 days from the order closure to see if any compensation was applied automatically and then would pick this up again. 

He is out of the office for a long weekend so I can't check with him today but he will be back early next week. I'll drop him an email to remind him to get back to you then.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 28

Go to solution

Thank you for the update John,

I will wait another 30 days for more info.

I will also send back the equipment now I have received the return bags, even though David has kindly already marked them as returned.. The equipment is of no use to me so I would rather return it than throw it in the bin.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 28

Go to solution

Hi @anothercomplaint, thanks for returning the equipment and @DavidM will be in touch next week just to let you know what's happening re the compensation.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 28

Go to solution

@anothercomplaintwrote:

Thank you for the update John,

I will wait another 30 days for more info.

I will also send back the equipment now I have received the return bags, even though David has kindly already marked them as returned.. The equipment is of no use to me so I would rather return it than throw it in the bin.

Good idea as you would be charged for itt if not returned.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 28

Go to solution
@pippincp
David has kindly closed the return so I wouldn't need to return it or face a fee for not returning it.
I have already received the email from BT thanking me for returning the equipment.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 28

Go to solution

Thank you @JohnC2 and @DavidM  The compensation is in my account.

Thank you for your help, I'm glad you have helped me finaly need nothing more to do with BT.

Best Regards

FinalComplaint. 🙂

0 Ratings