cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: Neighbours can get FTTP but Openreach fibre checker says my address unavailable

is your new home address correct on royal mail database?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Re: Neighbours can get FTTP but Openreach fibre checker says my address unavailable

Yes address is correct. 22 years it's been here. 56 has fttp 60 has fttp 58 not available. Which is impossible. 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

can you run dslchecker using address for you and neighbour and post results  remember to delete address

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Can't seem to add pics theyre too large to add. 

Took screens shots

The difference is next doors are WBC fttp served by cabinet 66 up to 1gb DL speed  Mine is fttp on demand (slower download speed 330mbps) served by the same cabinet 66.

Fttp not available to my address but available to the others.  

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 19

use camera icon

how to upload photo.PNG

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 19

IMG-20230706-WA0011.jpgIMG-20230706-WA0012.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

Northern Ireland may be different to the rest of the UK , the survey note for your neighbour is ‘Single Dwelling Unit , Residential’ that’s standard, but I’ve no idea what ‘turnkey civils’  are , but as the ONT exists , whatever needed to be done , has been done so you possibility could ask your neighbour what was done to enable them to get FTTP 
If your address is  physically between No.56 and No.60 ( you being No.58 ) it’s likely that it’s a data error , that’s stopping you ordering, normally properties that are only 20 odd years old , (terrace, semi or detached ) were almost certainly were provided with a ducted feed , but since the survey note doesn’t say ‘ served by 2.5inch duct ‘ , is there something unusual to have that ‘odd’ turnkey civils note , like maisonettes or similar .
You could try contacting Openreach asking why if your immediate neighbours can get FTTP why can’t you.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

How do I contact openreach when they are not customer facing. I'm in-between 56 and 60. 

Not sure how to resolve a database error with openreach when I cant get a hold of someone with the knowledge to fix the database.

I came across this before with fttc and copper but that was much easier remedied. 

These are all the same houses side by side. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

You can use this form to contact OpenReach:

https://www.openreach.com/forms/fibre-broadband-availability---customer-form