cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: New SH2 arrived today - can I try it now?

Go to solution

No reason why not.

Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Well the engineers have been today (MJ Quinn) and I couldn't fault their work.  Neat and tidy job, all up and running, and expected speed reached.

Is it possible to get a BT wifi extender for free?.  I don't rely on wifi for my main connections, but could do with a boost to the kitchen if I'm to invest in a smart speaker.  As looking at the phone, the signal is marginal.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

You can add on halo 3 with WiFi which will give to discs which help your WiFi coverage but not free   you can buy power line adapter that include WiFi and not expensive probably tplink the cheapest.  I cannot see BT giving them for free

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks, I'll probably go for a 3rd party option then.  Be great though if I could have swapped one for the digital phone they sent me (I'm using my own), which I imagine is at least equal to the value of a disk (maybe).

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Any discs are part of the halo add on and not supplied on their own

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.