cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 64

Re: No internet

Go to solution

I was hoping to hear from someone/anyone Today but nothing so far and the day is moving on....  

Called the usual FTTP number but told no updates and they wont have an update until Wednesday.

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 64

Go to solution

Lower your expectations. BT will contact you when they have something to update you with.

Message 53 of 64

Go to solution

Hi Paddy

Many thanks for your call this evening.  Hopefully OpenReach will have some good news in the next update

Best Wishes

Dave

Message 54 of 64

Go to solution

Having read all this, I feel your pain. I am Autistic and I have just had to do the ludicrous 2 week wait... I get openreach need notice but its a pain in 2022.. Anyway Try Three Broadband routers.. 10 quid a month first 6 months and did the job for me whilst I was waiting.. 

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 64

Go to solution

It's worth a try cheers Sam

All the best mate

Dave

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 64

Go to solution

BIG UPDATE!!

My wife called earlier to say that OpenReach are at the house to sort out the blocked fibre duct and finish the job that was started on 17th June!!  She has just updated me and they have managed to pull the fibre through the duct without having to do any digging.

Downside is I now have to wait for another engineer to come out and do the connection but the engineer who pulled the fibre the last few meters said that should be Today!!!

Hoping to report back this evening that we are all good 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 64

Go to solution

I did tell you you would need another engineer out after civils had done.

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 64

Go to solution

The engineer who pushed the fibre through this morning called an engineer who he knows is working local to us Today and he said he will pop over before the end of the day and connect us 🙂

Message 59 of 64

Go to solution

OpenReach are back at my house and finishing up the connection 🙂 

Its felt like a lot longer than two and a half weeks to get to this point but many MANY thanks to everyone who has helped.

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 64

Go to solution

Enjoy! Hopefully I’ll get FTTP by 2026… ugh.. so god damm slow! 

0 Ratings