cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13

Not getting my stay fast gareentee

Hi hope someone can help I am not getting my stay fast gareentee I had a fault with connection dropping witch appears to have been fixed last week but my stay fast gareentee is ment to be 43 but I'm getting 37.77 at the router I have one soket a 5c with mk faceplate I have tryed test soket with micro filter I have also tryed a alternative dsl cabel

Screenshot_20220708_090630.jpg

with no joy any help would be much appreciated I will post router stats 

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: Not getting my stay fast gareentee

I only have brodband so can't do quiet line test 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 13

I think now is the time to speak to BT.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Will do just after any tips befor I call 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

Possibly just the DLM waiting for an extended period of line stability before attempting to raise speeds. I had this recently & managed to get it reset as soon as the fault was fixed rather than waiting. I asked the OR engineer before he closed the fault so don't know what the process is. Unfortunately your attempts at troubleshooting would also have caused more drops, potentially delaying the process.

Usual response on here is to just be patient but you could try the connections team.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 13

you are not stuck in a banded profile despite your line problems and your attempts to try and improve your speed.  the odd thing about your stats is your noise margin is on 4.4db instead of normal 6db and with your actual lower than attainable I would have expected your noise margin to be slightly higher than 6db.

I don't think your line needs reset just stay connected and DLM should improve your speed automatically in 7/10 days - and you already have 6 days stable

enter address and post results see what speed range you are in

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 7 of 13

slow brodband

been haveing issues with speed i am ment to get 43 mbps minimum i had openrech engineer yeatreday and my speed is now even lower now it 35.8 down and 5.2 up any help will be very gratefull Untitled.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

Untitled.jpgi had a openrech engineer yeatreday and my speed is now even lower now it 35.8 down and 5.2 up any help will be very gratefull 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

also in regards to noise margin it starts at 6.3 then slowly drops down and never gos back up is this normal ?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Can you use the dslchecker link I posted previously and post results so we can see the speed range expected from your line.  Remember all speeds quoted by BT are connection speeds to the hub not download speeds by your device

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings