cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

ORDI request - how to?

Go to solution

Morning everyone, I wonder if anyone could help me to resolve a problem?  I’ve had FTTC for a while now and noticed that Openreach have now brought FTTD to my property.  Not long after they did this I had a knock on the door and a salesperson offered my Full Fibre but when discovering that I’m already a BT customer said that he was looking for new customers only.  I also had an email from BT telling me that Full Fibre is now available and that I should click on a link to view the options.  The link told me that no upgrades were available, and despite repeated attempts I am in the same situation.  So, I phoned BT and described the problem and mentioned requiring an  ORDI request but was told that this wasn’t something that the agent had heard of.  If I visit the BT website and enter my details as if I am a customer of another provider, I can make an order for Fibre 900, so it is clearly available.  To be honest I would like to simply start with the free upgrade from Halo 3+ to Full Fibre 100 but I’m getting nowhere, and just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions? Cheers, Jon

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: ORDI request - how to?

Go to solution

try phoning the FTTP TEAM as you are an existing customer and they should be able to help you 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @imjolly , I think that might well have sparked what I need.  I’ve just spoken to a chap on that number who has taken an order from me for Full Fibre 500 and said that he will achieve it by doing a same-address house move.  It looks as though BT must have some sort of system problem for that to be the way to address things, but he says it won’t cause me any outage other than half an hour where my Hybrid Connect will kick in.  Thanks very much for your suggestion, Jon

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

BT don't have a problem, Openreach use the Royal Mail database to find out where you are. If the details there are not correct  (or have chaged) hen an ORDI is raised to correct them.

0 Ratings