cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

OpenReach has wrong address

Hello,

I have recently bought a new build and have been trying to get my internet through BT, however OpenReach have recorded my address incorrectly on their systems and therefore I cannot order any internet to our new home.

I have checked the Royal Mail postal site for our address and it’s correct on there. We both work from home and would like to order internet as soon as we can.

Please help!

Cheers,

Matt

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: OpenReach has wrong address

If you have a new build does it have FTTP already installed with openreach modem - ONT?   if so you should be able to phone the FTTP TEAM who should be able to help place order 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hello!

Yes- already installed and so will try that.

The address seems to exist on the Landline deals on BT but not on broadband- do you know why this is?

I’d prefer not to have to order a land line if possible?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

when you phone have the serial number of the ONT ready.  you should be able to sort out broadband package when phoning

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings