cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: Engineer hasn't arrived

I am in regular contact with BTs Executive Complaints Dept because of the problems I have been having also all my updates are arriving through the MY BT APP. Finally my bills are all paid to BT direct debit so I take it am a BT customer. Tried to get a deal with Plusnet, Zoom and two others which I can’t recall at the moment for ordinary Broadband service. Same response from all. We only do fibre broadband from now on and my property is not fibre compliant at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 12

Re: Engineer hasn't arrived

Thanks for your interest, fortunately the copper wire phone system is still functioning also the copper wire broadband. The problem is the main fibre connection point is a long way from my property. I tried explaining this when BT told me I could get full fibre to my property which they implied would take 48 hours max to install. Now that Open reach has finally visited my property they can see the problem I tried to explain to BT in the first place. Instead of 48 hours to install it will be more likely 48 weeks if I’m lucky.

0 Ratings