cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Returning bt smart hub

Go to solution

IBT is sending me a smart hub 2 and digital adapter prior to being switched to digital voice next Wednesday. An engineer was booked by bt. I thought the engineer was going to bring the digital hub and adapter but they are being posted. Does anybody know whether I need to return the old hub or whether I could give it back to the engineer? And how do I get proof that I did give it back to the engineer in case bt asked for it later or charge me for non return? Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Returning bt smart hub

Go to solution

The engineer is from openreach or maybe a contractor so should not give them the hub - probably won't take it anyway. You should get a returns bag from BT after up and running for you to return old hub. Bag is pre-paid and you just take to post office and get receipt of posting which you must keep

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings