cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Slow Upload after FTTP upgrade

Go to solution

Hi everyone, recently upgrade from fibre 150 to full fibre 900 however appear to be capped on the upload side to my old 30mbps limit when it should now be 110. 

Ive seen a few threads about this issue but no definite answers - is there anything that can be done to fix this? The download is at 900 as advertised. @PaddyB I have seen you discuss this issue a few times, can you offer any assistance?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Slow Upload after FTTP upgrade

Go to solution

If you have had 3/4 days stable connection since upgrade then you will need mod help to sort out up speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @imjolly , yes it's been a week now and the upload hasn't budged at all. Are there any relevant mods besides Paddy that could assist?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I have mods to help you.  They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @gemma_armstrong0613, sorry that your upload speed hasn't moved from 30Mb.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @gemma_armstrong0613 

Thanks for taking my call yesterday, really glad I could correct your upload speed for you.

Cheers

Stuart