cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Upload speeds at 0.01

I have had amazing download speeds, and ping latency but have been at 0.01 upload speeds for the past 4-5 days. Bt customer support on the phone is refusing to send out an engineer. i have done multiple factory resets, power cycle resets and more with the technicians everyday. I am now being told to wait 1-2 weeks whilst the back end team gets back to me. I cannot wait this long, as  i work from home. Please can someone assist me.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Upload speeds at 0.01

id also like to mention, sometimes throughout the day i randomly get the right amount of upload speed, around 70mbp but it goes back to <1mb again
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Are you using a BT router?

Have you ran a test using the MyBT app?

Are you using a VPN?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

I am using the original btsmarthub2 router,

running the test through the MYBT app comes with the same results or a few mb higher. And no vpn, on any devices. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

@iftikhar24 

Can you post an image of the connection stats from the SH2 please.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

if you work from home are you downloading files at the same time as you are trying to upload files?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

How am I able to do this?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Yes quite a few files, and also streaming my screen to my team many times a day. My voice is just completely laggy and the stream comes to be rubbish, with less than 1mb of upload.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

hi, how can i get the image of connection stats?
0 Ratings