cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

What's the difference between the "BT Halo" packages and the "Fibre -" packages

Go to solution

I was just checking out BT's broadband section, I'm already signed up and have BT Halo 3+, but upon clicking on deals while signed out, it showed me different kinds of packages than BT halo, like "Fibre Essential" "Fibre 1" "Fibre 2", What are these packages? and why did they not show up before? how are they different to BT Halo packages?

Just a question out of curiosity since Fibre 2 seems to be equal to BT Halo 3+ with the same "Full Fibre Promise"

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: What's the difference between the "BT Halo" packages and the "Fibre -" packa

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: What's the difference between the "BT Halo" packages and the "Fibre -" packa

Go to solution

Thanks @VeteranISPUser , I see, so, when I get the full fibre 100 upgrade, will I still have BT halo 3+?

I thought BT halo was a package as it advertised speeds on its page when I selected it, among other things which made it seem like a package, sorry for the confusion.

How do I check my original package which isn't BT halo 3+?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @FelixCore   The broadband element is normally shown before the Halo benefit. For example Fibre Halo 3+. BT don’t normally show you package deals that are cheaper or slower than your current one. What is the full title of your current package?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@VeteranISPUser  it seems to be Fibre with BT Halo 3+

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @FelixCore   So new customers may be able to get Fibre (the same speed as you have now) without the Halo benefit so they can save some money.

0 Ratings