cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Wrong postcode

Hi,

I hope someone here can help with this issue.

A few months ago openreach installed full fibre in my street. I was waiting to order from BT but looks like openreach didn't update my address as I live in a new small building with a new postcode.

If I try to check 143 BR29EJ (old address) it says it's not available but them when I fill the form to get updates, in 10 min I receive an email from openreach saying that this address has full fiber.

My new address/postcode is 143 BR29EQ. This address shows that I have access to 80 mb. My neighbours from the right and left side on the street have access to full fibre already.

I did an image to explain the issue. 

Screenshot 2022-09-23 at 07.52.25.jpg

I really want to order the new speed broadband. Could you help me to contact openreach and update my address to it.

Thanks

Leo

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Wrong postcode

If the buildings with red cross are buildings of multiple occupancy (flats) then it is possible that they have not been cabled for full fibre by openreach 

Try entering your new address and post results 

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Screenshot_20220927-223226-min.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Dslchecker shows FTTC is available but FTTP is not so you should be able to place order for FTTC and then upgrade to FTTP when it becomes available

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

The guy from openreach said BT will be able to pull the cable from the cabinet to the premises. 

Is it right? Because there is full fiber in the cabinet in front. Of the building.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

BT don't pull any cables, Openreach do. So much for what the Openreach guy told you.

0 Ratings