cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

full fibre 100 issue

we upgraded to this a wee awhile ago now, when the installer left we got 150mbps, and our stay fast was supposed to be 100, but noticing some weird issues going on, for example on my PC, I would easy get 150mbps, but speed would drop, up and down constantly never being stable.

like it would go to 60 or 80 then go down to 40 and all that, very weird, down stairs  (same room where the hub is located was getting like 13-16 mbps, what is going on?

sometimes my pc does reach 80 etc, but it drops, it's fluctuating  way to much .. I have tried the whole unplugging router, and the full fibre terminal, doesn't do anything. wanted to know if there's something im missing, or can do to fix this....

sometimes at random the speed will ramp up to over 100, but it dips again.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: full fibre 100 issue

if you have full fibre 100 then I expect the speed at the hub to be as expected so can you run btspeedtester and post results   https://speedtest.btwholesale.com/

also try fast.com

must be done using ethernet cable to pc

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: full fibre 100 issue

0 Ratings