cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Mobile calls keep dropping

BT mobile is severely dysfunctional.  Calls from and to our mobile numbers drop every 2 minutes. Worse is they don't get disconnected but they BLANK out completely...Ends up that you are talking away not realising the call has failed or dropped...

Severely hampering to my work and life in general. Happened few times when speaking to the GP and we all know how long it takes to get a GP back on the phone!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Mobile calls keep dropping

sounds like you have a very poor mobile signal in your home.  have you tried different locations in your home which may get a stronger mobile signal

can your phones get wifi calling which would really help your mobile conversations

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hello and thanks for your reply. The problem is happening for about a week and i've lived year for a year. And yes I do have wifi calling activated
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@AmishAshish 

"And yes I do have wifi calling activated "

Is your WiFi "broadcast" solely from your router, (BT SmartHub2 ??), do you have any WiFi "boosters", ordo you use a mesh system?

The reason I ask is that I used to have problems with WiFi Calling dropping out calls, when I moved around the house between the coverage of the 3 discs in my BT Whole Home WiFi system. (It didn't happen when the discs were switched off and only the BT Hub was "broadcasting the WiFi).

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

yes to smarthub 2 and boosters. The calls drop even when I'm sat in one place and closer to the hub as well.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@AmishAshish 

What sort of "boosters"?

Black discs, white discs or some other manufacturer, (which one, model name/number)?

Are the boosters linked to the SmartHub by WiFi, or ethernet cabled?

0 Ratings