cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can`t get a PAC number from BT

I can`t get a PAC number from BT. This has been going on for over a week. My 30 day notice to quit all our BT services including 2 x mobile sims ends on 30th August. Is this the reason for this.

I`ve been in contact with Executive Customer Resolutions twice ( Nadine and Hannah ) and been given assurances, but nothing has happened apart from emails and letters. I`ve texted the PAC to 650

I am so desperate about this and getting no real help at all.

John

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can`t get a PAC number from BT

Obviously meant  65075

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

there are other similar posts on the forum and problem seems to happen when you have more than 1 sim on your account.  Bt appear to eventually issue 1 PAC code covering all the sims

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I appreciate your opinion, but some "useful" information would be helpful in this case. I`m losing the will to live!.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

You could try searching the forum for the solutions others found or as you have been in contact with ELC then get back in contact as they normally get problems sorted

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings