cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cannot see usage for current period for landline or mobile (on BT.com or in My BT app)

Go to solution

Neither the BT.com website or the My BT app is able to show the current usage for my landline or our mobile phones.

When I login into BT.com:

If I go to 'Your bills and usage > Your usage > Landline', I just get an error message: "Sorry, we're having problems loading your usage."
If I go to 'Your bills and usage > Your usage > Mobile', I get the same error message.
If I go to 'Your Products >  Mobile', in all three sections (Your data Usage, Your bills and charges, Your current add-ons)  I get identical error messages: "Sorry, something went wrong".
If I open the My BT App:

If I go to 'Your usage > Landline', I just get an error message: "Sorry, we're having problems loading your usage."
If I go to 'Your usage >BT Mobile', I get the same error message.
If I go to 'Your products > Mobile', I get an error message: "Sorry we can't show your plan details, add-ons or passes right now."
Is anyone else having the same problems?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot see usage for current period for landline or mobile (on BT.com or in My BT app)

Go to solution

Hi @alfie-liu, sorry you're getting these errors when you're trying to view your account online. 
Were you able to view this information ok before or is this a new account?
Do you have any open orders on your account at the moment?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Cannot see usage for current period for landline or mobile (on BT.com or in My BT app)

Go to solution

Hi No it’s not a new account and there aren’t any orders opened. Thanks for your prompt response!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @alfie-liu, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. 

I've sent you a Private Message (PM) as we'll need to look into this further for you to get it fixed and we'll pick this up when you reply to the PM 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @alfie-liu, thanks for your PM earlier this morning to confirm all is working ok now.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings