cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Cant change parental controls and spend management for 1 of my 3 family SIMS

Go to solution

I've recently signed up to BT Mobile and got 3 sims on the family plan, had them for just over a week. They are all working ok but on MYBT/ my products/ BT Mobile main screen I cant see one of the sims. I can see mine and my wifes, but not my daughters, and i cant change parental and spend settings for my daughters sim. I can see all three sims if I go to the usage screen and I'm being charged the correct price for the 3 sims in billing.

I've tried on the android app as well but when I click on manage your plan it takes me to the website and I have the same problem. I've also tried using Chrome and Edge on my laptop but same problem.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cant change parental controls and spend management for 1 of my 3 family SIMS

Go to solution

Hi @Graham24 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having managing your Daughter's SIM card on your MyBT.  It's a strange issue given the fact that you can see both yours and your Wife's SIM and you ordered them all at the same time.  Can you check this link first of all? - How do I give someone control of a BT Mobile SIM?

Would your Daughter have created a BTID to manage their own SIM?  Either way, the community wouldn't be able to help with this as it's something we will need to look at from our side.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cant change parental controls and spend management for 1 of my 3 family SIMS

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know this is sorted @Graham24 . I'm glad I was able to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings