cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Contacting BT by email

I’m in Greece and cannot use my phone or internet with BT even though it’s part of my package. I have internet at my hotel but to contact BT is impossible as they only allow me to ring them and my phone is not connected even though the package should allow me use the phone abroad. So how can I contact BT other than ringing them so I can get them to fix this for me?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contacting BT by email

There is no email address to contact BT

Have you checked MYBT to ensure international calls are active and your spend limit is greater than £0 say £5

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contacting BT by email

Thanks for that I have turned on calls from abroad and set a spending limit above zero, also checked that my roaming is switched on but I still get No Service, it’s very frustrating that you cannot email BT or speak to a chat bot, as I say I cannot ring them as my phone is not connecting.

0 Ratings