cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Continual call make / receive issues and failure

Having serious issues across 4 phones with BT/EE service - calls cannot be made / received. Calls made fail. Calls fail when making them.  Signal strength appears ok. Brand new iphone 12 handset, 11 pro max. 

Devices tested by apple as ok.  Reset, rebooted, removed / replaced sim. Wiped handset/re configured. Updates applied etc. Multiple times.  Wifi calling limited success.  All recommedned device steps have been taken several times. One handset was replaced ( purchased ) to address issue with no success.

i am technically litterate, run a 2000 unit mobile device estate on EE with similar issues being reported within my employment.

major chronic network reliability / failure being experienced.  Extremely fustrating as one of my family is wokring in health care sector and cannot be contacted / or contact peers consistenly. Family memebr in hospital could not contact anyone as the phone calls failed with ‘call failure’ at every attempt despite signal strength.

i am aware of a P2 issue in EE that appears to be similar to the issue being experienced but as yet unresolved country wide.

WHAT is being done to rectify this issue. 

0 Ratings