cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

EE Not Honouring Discount

Anyone else found that EE will not honour the discount that is applied to a new contract when switchign from BT?

I have my Contrqact amounts, signed, but EE say they dont have the contract and will not honour the agreed discounted price in store. EE wont allow me to send them my copy of the contract. Shop has sent the contract to EE many time but EE dotn seem to have it.

i can do anything with EE and it has to come from the store. They will not contract store to solve. Store will no longer send the contract as theyve sent it many times.

im on the verge of quiting a contract that is only 45 days old because it the only thing i can do. Not helful in my case with 4x phones but i have no other option.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: EE Not Honouring Discount

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

im on with EE on twitter DMs, although me having a contract, having the BT offer, having taken out the contract in an EE store after they confirmed the offer.... does seem enough proof for them. 

they appear to want me to prove all this all over again, prove the offer [somehow] and wont take the word of the contract or the store staff. Online wont speak to store staff either. The staff in store tell me they have done everyrthign asked of them, filled out right forms, etc, but online just disagree with the offer i have signed up to.

This is pretty much the reason i dont usually sign a long contract, as when these disagreements happen i can move and go eslewhere. Now im stuck in a 2 year contract paying what i didnt agreee to.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@andihawes 

@Keith_Beddoe is correct in saying you need to speak with EE and not BT unless you migrated from BT mobile to an EE contract either via an upgrade or if you tried to use a PAC code. 

The mobile teams on the phones are your way forward, they can check what plan and promotion you were on. It could be that store selected the wrong offer or a multitude of things. The online teams may not always have the direct access to your account so speak on the phone. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@andihawes 

In an update to my last comment, I took my own advice and spoke to the tech team at EE who are indeed blaming BT! 

They are now saying that all offers including the "Better together" double data can not be applied to existing EE customers even though, it clearly states this for example on their website. 

"EE & BT Double Data: Available to selected new and existing EE customers on a pay monthly handset plan or selected SIM only phone plans who also have an existing eligible BT Broadband Plan. Both accounts to be registered to the same account holder at the same address to benefit from a double data boost on their registered EE Plan. Double data applicable to all numbers registered on the EE account."

EE Tech team have referred me to BT,  seems like when they don't know what to do they say "new customers only"... just went to mobile tech for a second time and they were able to apply offers.. they just had to read notes on the account..

It's clearly inexperienced EE tech not being able to resolve things or too busy taking an overflow of Broadband customers. I would try again. 

0 Ratings