cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

I rang up to get more data on my mobile package & have been pushed out & moved over to EE whether I like it or not. I’m not happy, has this happened to anyone else?Soon as it’s all gone through I’m cancelling EE & going with with some else

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

It's because BT own EE & the BT mobile side is being phased out, it's part of the same family so still BT in essence but of course it's up to you what you do

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

EE rang me this morning from a call Center & I honestly couldn’t understand what he was saying, so i said sorry I can’t understand you & he put the phone down on me. It was probably about my new order with them, so I’m in limbo & not happy & am a pensioner so need it explained 

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 7

EE are actively trying to move customers from BT presumably so they can decommission or reuse the platform.

There's a few differences:

You will get a bill from EE and another from BT rather than a combined bill.

You won'y be able to reduce your bill by going down in tariff, any change up is permanent but you can add on a data pack which can be removed.

Some of the deals are quite compelling (or were).

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Take a look at Smarty it is much better value, no contract, no price rises so nothing to lose if you find the network poor in your area. I have been very happy with BT Mobile over the years but all this pratting about with 2 brands is just confusing the issue and the upcoming price hike is too much to swallow in my book.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I have a contract with EE which will expire before my B T contract. All I can say is that EE are very straightforward, by no means the cheapest, but in my particular case fairly essential. They give me Wifi Connect, as I have no mobile signal here. I am on the minimum BT package for keeping my land line while using the mobile for all outgoing calls, as they are free with the EE package. 
When the EE contract expires, I will try to find a pay as you go provider that offers Wifi Connect. That would save me a lot of money.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7

There's a big difference in signal and speeds on Three compared to BT/EE.

I recommend that getting a pay as you go SIM from Three (or any other network you're thinking of moving to).

0 Ratings