cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Is Call Diversion to EE also free?

Hi,

I have BT Digital Voice which offers Call Diversion. The FAQs state that calls diverted to a BT Mobile are free. I was recently moved from a BT Mobile account to an EE account for my mobile which is, as I understand it, using the same network but under a different brand name. Can someone clarify if Call Diversion to an EE mobile from BT DV is also free as I wish to make god use of this functionality?
Thank you in advance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is Call Diversion to EE also free?

All about Call Diversion for Digital Voice | BT Help

How much does it cost?

The Call Diversion service is free for Digital Voice customers.

Calls diverted to a BT mobile, BT Landlines or BT Digital Voice services are all free.

Calls to any other service will be charged at the standard rate for calls to that service. If these calls are available within any inclusive call package, they will be costed within it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Yeah. CS didn't mention this to me when they flipped me to EE mobile either. I was told that EE would be slightly more expensive but BT would offset that elsewhere with landline/broadband package. That never happened either!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I am aware of the content of the FAQS re Call Diversion from BT DV which is why my specific question is are calls diverted to an EE mobile free in the same way calls diverted to a BT Mobile are?

0 Ratings