cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

MOBILE SETTINGS LOCKED PLEASE WAIT 30 MINUTES AND TRY AGAIN

So I change any settings online with mybt. home phone or broadband settings like parental controls. They lock me out and I spend days even months trying to sort the problem. Currently I tried changing my spend cap on  my mobile with mybt settings. It just sat there saying  " settings are still waiting 30mins to reset" Its been like that for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do settings changes on my bt take 30mins or even 2 hours when other companies can do such changes as a matter of course instantly. EE even advertise turning of Broadband parental controls straight away where bt takes 2 hours! if it works. I did try changing bt mobille to EE, but the sim card didnt work then I received 2 replacements then they ported the number and I lost my phone completely for 2 weeks. I cannot change anything with MYBT without it failing. Why is it so bad?

I HAVE CALLED TWICE ABOUT THIS CURRENT MOBILE SETTINGS LOCKED OUT PROBLEM

1ST CALL I have been told it will all be sorted shortly please wait

2ND CALL I have been told after 1 hr 30mins on phone calls to get through to some idiot who could help.........er sort of help.....please wait 5 days if its not working call back. I cant do anything?

REALLY. THIS CHAT IS ALSO USELESS I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING SORTED OUT ON HERE EITHER JUST A MESSAGE ON WHO ELSE TO CALL

AND THE NUMBNUTS I HAVE SPOKEN TO ABOUT MY CURRENT PROBLEM HAVENT HELPED AS MY MOBILE SETTINGS ARE NOW STILL LOCKED 5 DAYS LATER !!!!!!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: MOBILE SETTINGS LOCKED PLEASE WAIT 30 MINUTES AND TRY AGAIN

WELL NO POINT SITTING HERE WAITING FOR A REPLY.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: MOBILE SETTINGS LOCKED PLEASE WAIT 30 MINUTES AND TRY AGAIN

12 phone calls from BT and 3 weeks 8 hours of my time wasted. Still locked out of mobile settings guess what the last person just asked?......can you tell me what is wrong and I'll pass the fault to the appropriate people! That was supposed to be done 3 weeks ago. Made a complaint and was supposed to get a call from a manager. 3 days ago. That didn't happen either. Offcom next.

0 Ratings