cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

MOBILE SETTINGS LOCKED PLEASE WAIT 30 MINUTES AND TRY AGAIN

So I change any settings online with mybt. home phone or broadband settings like parental controls. They lock me out and I spend days even months trying to sort the problem. Currently I tried changing my spend cap on  my mobile with mybt settings. It just sat there saying  " settings are still waiting 30mins to reset" Its been like that for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do settings changes on my bt take 30mins or even 2 hours when other companies can do such changes as a matter of course instantly. EE even advertise turning of Broadband parental controls straight away where bt takes 2 hours! if it works. I did try changing bt mobille to EE, but the sim card didnt work then I received 2 replacements then they ported the number and I lost my phone completely for 2 weeks. I cannot change anything with MYBT without it failing. Why is it so bad?

I HAVE CALLED TWICE ABOUT THIS CURRENT MOBILE SETTINGS LOCKED OUT PROBLEM

1ST CALL I have been told it will all be sorted shortly please wait

2ND CALL I have been told after 1 hr 30mins on phone calls to get through to some idiot who could help.........er sort of help.....please wait 5 days if its not working call back. I cant do anything?

REALLY. THIS CHAT IS ALSO USELESS I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING SORTED OUT ON HERE EITHER JUST A MESSAGE ON WHO ELSE TO CALL

AND THE NUMBNUTS I HAVE SPOKEN TO ABOUT MY CURRENT PROBLEM HAVENT HELPED AS MY MOBILE SETTINGS ARE NOW STILL LOCKED 5 DAYS LATER !!!!!!!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: MOBILE SETTINGS LOCKED PLEASE WAIT 30 MINUTES AND TRY AGAIN

WELL NO POINT SITTING HERE WAITING FOR A REPLY.

0 Ratings