cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Mobile data and calls

I have a number of phones via BT.  I have just upped my data to 50Gb and to be Honest I can’t go on.  I’m in bucks and all day calls go to voicemail and I get told I’ve not been available for calls which is not the case and my data is next to hopeless. I can’t even get Google page up and have had to resort to using a friends dongle.  I have logged this and a reset was done but this has not changed / improved anything. Given this I have no choice but not to renew this package in December as I can’t receive or make calls and my data is poor so I’m kinda stuck with where the value is.  I am a BT fan but in this case my sim is just not doing it.   Any thoughts. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Mobile data and calls

Sounds like a bad signal area? Is it fine in other places or when out and about?
You can use wifi calling if supported on your handset which has worked wonders for me over the years.
Message 3 of 5

Is there a good BT (EE) Mobile signal in the area?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Outside the house it’s better but inside nothing really works which seems that I have no choice but to switch vendor 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Might have to check which mobile providers have a good 4G signal in the area. Check the coverage checker for a "Very Good/Strong signal Indoors"
0 Ratings