cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Mobile number transfer to someone else

I have a sim linked to my broadband account and this is used for my business which we are now selling and they want the mobile number that’s attached to my account. How do I let them have this number I’m in contact until 27th July? 
Thanks

Kelly

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Mobile number transfer to someone else

I assume as a business you have a BT business account so try here  https://business.forums.bt.com/

this is a residential forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

No it’s a residential account and the mobile was just used as a phone for the business. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Safest option would be to generate a PAC & give them that to transfer the number to another SIM. Down side is it will close your BT Mobile contract, so you'll be liable for the early termination costs. That probably isn't a huge sum in the context of the business sale.

It's been a few years since I've had BT Mobile but I seem to recall generating the PAC sends  an email with the termination fees. I also seem to recall that you could regrade your contract once a month, so maybe see if you can do that first to reduce the cost.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Okay great thank you rbz5416

0 Ratings