cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Mobile travel pass

Hi - I’m in the US and trying to add a travel pass to my BT mobile. Can’t do it online as the manage account service is “unavailable “ and there’s no reply when I try the international BT number. Can anyone suggest how I contact BT to add this travel pass? Thanks 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Mobile travel pass

Hi @CMW192422 

Welcome to the BT Community

Are you able to clear your browser Cookies and Cache before trying to order the travel pass again online? 

Is it the Travel Data pass you were looking to add? 

Ali

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi - yes it’s the travel data pass. I’ve cleared the cache and it makes no difference. The message I’m getting is that BT can’t give me access to my mobile account and they’re working to “fix it”. This has not changed since last night. I also can’t phone as the international number isn’t connecting. Can’t see any other way of reporting this problem and getting access to the travel data I need. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

@CMW192422 

Have you had an opportunity to review your Spend Cap to ensure it will allow you to use your services while abroad? 
Visit How do I control my BT Mobile spend while I'm abroad for steps on how to check and adjust if needed. 

You can call Customer Service on 00441501747714 or +443301234150  from any other phone, or if you have access to Skype services you can use to make the call, where a guide an manually add the travel data pass for you. 

Ali 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I’m on a train so not able to try those numbers again. It wasn’t connecting when I tried this morning. I can’t check my spend cap either as can’t access my account! 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@CMW192422 
If you are unable to access your online account at all, the guides will be able to check that for you too. 

Do you have any signal showing on your phone at all? 

Did you have any signal/service when you arrived in the US or has it been an issue from the start? 

Ali 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks. I’ve had a signal since I arrived a few days ago but have data roaming switched off until I get my travel data. I will try the international number again when I get to my destination. It would just be helpful if I could leave a message with BT Technical services to report the problem. It seems there is only a phone number- and this doesn’t work! 

0 Ratings