Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

My BT App can't login, try again later

Go to solution

Whenever i log in, I get asked for fingerprint / enter details manually

I get an error message 

1000013921.jpg

Details are correct 100% as logged into mobile site minutes later.

App up to date, uninstalled and reinstalled

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT App can't login, try again later

Go to solution

Hi @Hboneil 👋
If the problem with the app continues (which seems to happen with many apps for companies e.g. mobile phone, energy, insurance etc) then there is another way to quickly connect with your account.
Using your phones internet search engine, connect to the website you need and login. Once logged in, tap the 3 vertical dots in the top RH corner (this is for an android phone, I'm unsure what the same option is for an iPhone) and select 'Add to Home screen'. This will add a shortcut to your screen and will (hopefully) work in the same way as using a desktop.
On a device e.g. Kindle Fire do an internet search and login. Once logged in press on the 'ribbon' icon (at the far right in the search bar) then either select 'add to favourites' or 'bookmark'. Again this will add a shortcut to your search engine page.
Hope this helps x x x

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply and as helpful as it is can be to some. I need access to the app specifically to be able to access some settings that are in app only

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Wanted to boost this as I still don't have the answer. 

Logging into my account in desktop pc through website also gives me a similar error message

 This isn't a one time thing and has been happening for months.

1000013937.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Any body?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Hboneil

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your posts!

I am sorry for the problems you're having viewing your account details on your BTID.  We will pick up from here and give you a hand until it's sorted.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Hboneil  

Thanks for your message, it wasn't apparent from your initial post, but the MyBT app is not used by BT Business customers. You'll need to use the BT Business App | BT Business which can be downloaded on this link.

For any further support with your service, post on the BT Business community as we can only help residential customers here.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings