cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Old Call History

Go to solution

For the benefit of @quaffa@imjolly and any others who may be looking for call history.

The information on the SOLVED topic is incorrect so I have started a new topic:

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/BTMobile 

I have checked as far back as April 2022 and all itemised call history is available whether within or outside of our family mobile calling plan.

Go to MyBT (I used my mobile app)
Select your usage for (whatever month)
Select see BT mobile usage
Select calls
Select all

And there we have it.

No idea as to whether after a year, they can still be accessed.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Old Call History

Go to solution

@Carlusha 

I've been a BT mobile customer for a number of years but my calls history only goes back 12 months so I assume (rightly or wrongly) that 12 months is all you get, having said that I can't see why anyone would need more.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Carlusha, OP from the other thread here.

Thanks you for that step-by-step guide, which I followed in the mobile app version of MyBT, and it worked a treat! I got details of the times of the calls I'd made back in June last year that I'd wanted. Brilliant!

I'm not sure, but maybe the MyBT website doesn't have that usage tab at the bottom like the app does, or maybe I just didn't see it.

Reluctant to mark this as solved, because you created it specifically because the other one was.

Thanks again though.

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@quaffawrote:

I'm not sure, but maybe the MyBT website doesn't have that usage tab at the bottom like the app does, or maybe I just didn't see it.

Perhaps you are looking at my BT using a tablet and a trip to Specsavers may be overdue? Only joking!

The link to the usage is the same whether using mobile, tablet, portable or desktop PC. The screenshot below is from our desktop PC.

BTBill.png

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Including 0800 numbers?
0 Ratings