cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

PAC code

Hi,

I did a broadband upgrade yesterday and also a better deal on my 2 BT sims whereby they are porting across to EE. I have spent half the day speaking to multiple guides being passed from pillar to post trying to obtain x 2 PAC codes to no avail. No one has been able to help me.

i have tried texting PAC to 65075 but it does not work because it is part of an account with multiple numbers. Anyone ideas on how I can resolve this? Because  my new EE sims have arrived and I will cancel my order if I cannot retain the current BT numbers.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: PAC code

Login to My BT and go to “Your Products”, “Mobile”, “manage”, select the mobile, scroll down to “Settings”, “switch to another provider” click “Switch”, “I’d like a switching code”,  “Get Started”, “Get a PAC” and follow prompts.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply. I tried this before and I can’t move beyond I’d like a switching code. Nothing shows up on the next screen. Clearly a glitch.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I’d tried it the other day to check how much I’d have to pay as still in contract. And just tried it again and got beyond “I’d like a switching code”. Have you tried clearing your browser data?

0 Ratings