Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Mobile settings locked for longer than 30mins

I've got the same problem, and cant get through to technical support

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I have had the same problem every time I change any settings online with bt. phone or wifi they lock me out and I spend days even months trying to sort the problem. my phone settings are still wiating 30mins to reset. for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE CALLED TWICE

I have been told it will all be sorted shortly please wait

I have been told after 1 hr 30mins on phone calls to get through to some idiot who could help.........er sort of help.....please wait 5 days if its not working call back. I cant do anything?

REALLY. THIS CHAT IS USELESS I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING SORTED OUT ON HERE EITHER JUST A MESSAGE ON WHO ELSE TO CALL

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

That is why I change nothing ever as everyone seems to get everything so wrong; which is why I have been out of contract for years, same landline numbers since 1990s etc. As soon as you try to change something it all goes wrong.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Yeah because that will change BT system settings will it? I obviously will be able to effect their system by wiping my phone. That will also reset my home hub settings when ever i change them? will it. Thats why this forum is pointless. ....**bleep**. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I've got through to technical support 18 times. There's still no one that can help they tell me some will have to look at thecfault and should be ok in 5 days
That was a month ago. Still not a single reply from anyone on here from BT. Sent screen shots of the fault a week ago. Even got one puppet say there's nothing wrong with your home broad band. Thank you for telling me that....it's my bloody mobile settings.
0 Ratings