cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Roaming in USA - won't connect to any network

Go to solution

Hi, I'm abroad in the USA on a sim only contract and I've checked advanced settings on my BT account and it's set up for international use, and my phone is set up for data roaming and to auto connect to any network, but it's still not working. Any network I try to connect to says 'unavailable'. I've tried searching the forum but not found anything that works.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Roaming in USA - won't connect to any network

Go to solution

Also, I changed plan recently and while looking into this I've discovered they're charging me twice on my direct debit (the old plan which I moved from because it was a rip off *and* my new plan). Think I'll be changing providers once I'm home!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

When you were activating international calling did you also set the international call spend limit to greater then £0 say £5

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
That's worked thankyou! Not knowing I had two numbers now I was making changes to the wrong number
0 Ratings