cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: Switching from BT mobile to EE

@Les-GibsonThat’s interesting. I thought that everyone on the same account was supposed to be on the same data allowance. Is that the £9pm deal for BT Broadband customers?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

Hi  @Brucemeister5 

Yes, you should be able to see it in MyBT but if not just pop into  BT/EE shop, the staff there are well aware of the deal.

I had to take one Sim for 10GB and one for 5GB but I ended up with 20 and 10 for £19.20 a month once all the teething problems were sorted

Message 13 of 16

@Les-Gibson  I’ve been looking at that deal for quite some time now. We’ve been out of contract with BT Mobile since last May as we like the free Roaming deal. I’m aware of problems with porting numbers, but assumed that everyone would get the same data allowance. Our broadband  & tv is due for renewal next month too, so I have plenty to consider. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

@Brucemeister5 

No, we didn't get the same data allowance but we were paying more with BT for less data (5GB on each Sim), so although the saving is modest (about £0.70 per month) the gain in data allowance makes the move worthwhile.

In all honesty the process was a bit of a pain at the time but I don't regret it now that it's done

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

@Les-Gibson  We’re currently paying £20.70 between us for 16GB each with BT Mobile. We go abroad 2/3 times a year, so the data roaming is important for us. Good to hear that you don’t regret switching. How long ago was that?

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

Hi @Brucemeister5 

That was just three weeks ago, it maybe took me a total of about 1 hour on the phone (spread over 3-4 days) to get things sorted

0 Ratings