cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

TNT Sports 'free' addon if I move

Go to solution

I currently have 2 sim-only contracts with BT that have the TNT SPorts addon as a freebie. Both contracts have ended and I no longer see any supposed deals for transferring to EE. Question - if I transfer to EE as a BT Mobile customer, would I lose the free TNT Sports addon? I can see EE deals that have the Sports addon as a benefit but I'm not willing to pay for a more expensive contract that is way beyond my usage needs.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: TNT Sports 'free' addon if I move

Go to solution

Historically BT Sports (Now TNT Sports) was given to BT mobile customers when they had a plan with 15GB or more data or paid more than £20 per month, if you moved the mobile services then any freebie that came with them would cease.

If you have BT broadband though, you do get 10% discount for EE mobile plans, whether that offsets the cost of TNT Sports I don't know, it would depend on the plan you ordered, you'll need to decide for yourself what works best for your needs.
To get the discount just login to www.bt.com/mybt and click mobile, it will then direct you to the EE store to complete the order, no voucher or reference needed.

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

For the time being I believe you can still just let your current pricing roll along on a 30 day contract. So if you're happy with what you have, just do nothing.

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you for confirming what I suspected. I think I'll let the contract roll as @rbz5416 stated.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

When I checked my offers there was an offer on EE for £18.20, unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 10 GB with one add on ( sport or roaming + other options) included.

0 Ratings