cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Using 4g abroad

I'm currently on holiday in Canary Islands, where I should have 4g, and I cannot send texts or get 4g. I have done what it says online to make sure I can use 4g and it still won't work. Anyone able to help? BT are telling me to call them to solve it but I can't call them because I have no signal.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Using 4g abroad

presumably you have international calls turned on in MYBT but have you also set international spend limit to greater than £0 say £5?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

No as I am in Canary Islands and that is a roam like home destination.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

you still need to set a spend limit greater than £0 say £5 even to get roam like at home to work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings