cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport App with BT Mobile how?

Hi All,

This afternoon I received an email from BT reminding me of the extra benefits included in my BT Mobile contract, one of which is access to the BT Sport app.

I have downloaded the BT Sport app to my mobile. When I sign in with my account details I get the message "We're unable to find an active BT Sport subscription on this account. Please check our help pages for details on how to get access: bt.com/help/id003 (ID003)"

I have followed the help guide which asks me to enter my account number (which is the same for all my BT services) and then get the following message "You already have this account in My profile"

Thanks in advance for any help/ input.

GOAT46

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport App with BT Mobile how?

BT Sport is only included as part of BT Mobile subscriptions costing £15 or more a month (with Broadband discount), or £20 or more a month (without Broadband discount). Does yours qualify? It's possible that the email was a generic one, rather than one specifically stating what should be included with your subscription?
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport App with BT Mobile how?

All, problem resolved with a live chat. Had to be activated on my account. Thanks GOAT46.
0 Ratings