cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 19

Re: BT Sport ULTIMATE on SKY BOX - BT Call Centre tells me i can' t watch BT SPORT ULTIMATE on SKY S

Ok so I did it via Bt - 20 quid upfront 12 month contract and they didn’t tell me tgat didn’t even include hd let alone ultimate 

I upgraded via sky red button - 28 a month no upfront fee. Includes hd and ultimate

so basically - go with sky not bt 

The end 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 19

Re: BT Sport ULTIMATE on SKY BOX - BT Call Centre tells me i can' t watch BT SPORT ULTIMATE on SKY S

@ozsatwrote:

Don't forget that 'via BT' gives you further access via all the apps - but not work that much extra.

Plus Discovery + ent & sport too

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 19

@garybs29wrote:

@ozsatwrote:

Don't forget that 'via BT' gives you further access via all the apps - but not work that much extra.

Which is also available for free via Sky. I’ve just started my 3rd  year of free access. Eurosport is part of the main Sky entertainment pack, so you don’t even have to buy Sky Sports to get access.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 19

Sky are in their third year of providing Discovery+ entertainment free to their VIP customers.

Last week they added sport to their free offering - so Sky now provide the full Discovery+ package too.

And the Discovery+ app is on the SkyQ box.

@garybs29wrote:

@ozsatwrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 15 of 19

Maybe but some of us don't fancy paying high prices for tv content with Sky, just adding a bit of balance to what is a BT forum after all

Message 16 of 19

Indeed to balance the argument, I have BT Sport only at £17 which gives me access to the Discovery+ app (with Eurosport) at no extra cost.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 19

I did post earlier - my BT Sport via BT is nearly half the cost of Sky's offering.

It is swings and rounabouts  -  but if only a small difference in cost is not the issue - BT give you far more viewing options (apps/devices etc.).

@Hunter2660wrote:

Indeed to balance the argument, I have BT Sport only at £17 which gives me access to the Discovery+ app (with Eurosport) at no extra cost.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

@garybs29wrote:

Maybe but some of us don't fancy paying high prices for tv content with Sky, just adding a bit of balance to what is a BT forum after all

You do you, but in post number 2 @lookalikey  confirms he already has Sky TV, so pointing out he can likely already get Discovery+ for free from his current provider is factual and in context information.

————————————————————-
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 19

@ozsatwrote:

...It is swings and rounabouts ...

I thought this is literally what I said in my first post, loads of variables, depends on how you want to view and your budget. Sigh. 

I can't stand Sky or their products and I tell them that weekly on their own forum! I was just able to do a deal with the devil that met our viewing requirements and budget this time round.

————————————————————-
0 Ratings