cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport monthly pass purchase issue

Been trying for a week to purchase BT Sports monthly pass but always get the message - Sorry, the service is not available. We’re aware of the problem and it will be fixed soon. Is that the case and, if so, any estimate when it will be available? Tried different devices and different browsers, same result

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport monthly pass purchase issue

Common causes for this issue are:

If your address has a building name AND a number - try entering just the number in the first box. Put the building name into line 1 of the address.

If your email address has a + symbol in it - this isn't supported. Please use your standard email address without the alias added.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I don't get that far. On step 1 of create an account. It asks for my email - it's a BT one  - and asks me to choose a password. When I put those in and hit continue I get the "Sorry, the service is unavailable. We're aware and fixing it now, so the service should be available soon" 

https://www.bt.com/sport/buy/monthly-pass/create-an-account

It's now been a couple of weeks and still not working

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Ah ok - please use a different email address, as your btinternet.com email address will already have an associated BT ID. The monthly pass system doesn't cope well with using existing BT IDs.
E.g. you could create a Gmail address specifically for your monthly pass.
0 Ratings