cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT Sport not showing programs as scheduled

Go to solution

Hi, I am new to the BT Sport app and have had several instances recently when a programme I have wanted to watch live is not being shown and something else is instead. Is this a common occurrence and does BT just not bother to tell anyone or change its schedule? Would I be able to find my program somewhere else on BT Sport? The logo on the app for the program at the scheduled time says that the program is live; in this instance baseball on ESPNHD, but when I select that logo I get boxing instead- incredibly annoying. Thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Sport not showing programs as scheduled

Go to solution
ESPN is currently showing MLB as scheduled ... what part of the app did you use to start it? Boxing is on BoxNation which is the next channel down.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
Hi DarrenDev. Thanks for your swift reply; strangely it is now showing the baseball but between 18.00 and when I last looked 5 minutes ago it showed boxing and them some football highlights; program was supposed to have started at 18.00. It does seem to be working now - all very odd. Maybe the timings are not always accurate? Thanks again though.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
An interesting one ... I've asked if the ops team can rewind that channel back to confirm it was showing the correct programme. I can't see any boxing scheduled to be on ESPN this arvo.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Update from ops: ESPN experienced issues with the baseball video streams over the weekend. Rather than blank the channel or show a "Sorry" message, they used filler content - but they didn't show any message on screen to indicate they were doing this. 🤦‍

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Was this the Twins @ Tigers game on Monday night? Coverage started at 6pm but the game was delayed due to rain and came back on at approximately 6:45pm. Hence why BT showed filler content.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Yes, that's it and explains everything, I guess it would help if there was a message on the screen to explain, but at least I will know if it happens again. Thank you so much for your assistance.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

They did show a message at one point but would be better if it was there permanently to avoid confusion.

0 Ratings