cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: Error code LP103

I only checked for any activity from your account in any of our BT Sport apps. I didn't check for video playback, and I'm currently on a plane headed on holiday for 3 weeks so I can't check just now.

Changing your password means that those other devices will now see an error as soon as they try to launch the app. They'll not be able to use your account anymore.

It sounds probable that your account had been hacked, and possibly sold on - there's unfortunately a market for selling stolen logins for BT Sport. We're doing all we can to prevent it and block services that facilitate it.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Darren 

We still can only view on one device. Have switched box of and trying to view on app only one of us can view. 

Can you check where the streams are please as I'm baffled after changing password last night 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

If you've changed your password @Di_Carter then that's very bizarre.

Could you please send me a message with your BT ID and I'll try to get one of my colleagues to investigate.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Hi

Well that is clearly not the case as I changed the password 24 hours ago and can still only view on one device

I cannot wait 3 weeks to resolve this so how can I get assistance? I'm paying for this service so this is unacceptable.

Can someone else please pick this up in your absence? Do you have the option to cut off the stream to all devices ?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

That's why I said I'll try to get one of my colleagues to investigate. Send me your BT ID (or you can email it to tv.apps@bt.com) and I'll get someone to check where your account is being used.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Ok 😉 the password change seems to have worked at the moment, no issues viewing the football last night….

Thanks Darren. Appreciated your advice/help. Enjoy the holiday 😉

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Hi @DarrenDev 

having the same issue here. Can you help? Our tv app always seems to cut out and for something we pay £30 a month for - not super impressed! 

thanks. 

0 Ratings