cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 61

Re: Eurosport being removed 17th Jan

@NigelB72 Yes I know. They only reduced the price *after* I had already re-subscribed.
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 61

@DarrenDev thank you for that, so are you satisfied that the TV packages shall remain unaffected by the potential loss of Eurosport?  There are earlier messages in this chat regarding folks with those packages being told in writing they would lose it, hence my forward looking concern.

My particular case is working to try and fix and has been for a number of days ever since I tried to switch to BIG TV when Eurosport vanished on 17/1 but if Eurosport is going to disappear going forward, then I don't want to put a plaster on my existing wound, just for my Eurosport arm to drop off later...

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 61

Unfortunately I cannot make any promises going forwards, however if Eurosport is dropped from the Big Sport package later in the year then subscribers will be contacted and provided with options.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 61

I think the offer was launched to be timed with their Roku launch which was a month after the launch through Prime. Luckily we only did the rolling month deal but I'm gonna snap up the 12 month deal 👍

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 61

Eurosport back on Big Sport

@DarrenDev Update which may help, finally got Eurosport back with new BIG SPORT package, just hope it stays - actually my 91 year old mother’s tv, she copes tapping in 435 but apps leave her cold, so long live 435/436!

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 61

Re: Eurosport back on Big Sport

Have you considered a universal remote control that support favourites? Though the Harmony one I have puts the favourite channel icons as soft buttons on the remote control screen which may prove as tricky as operating an app on a mobile screen.
0 Ratings
Message 37 of 61

Any chance BT might inform us formally of the stay of execution, just cancelled my MAX HD package, might be calling them back to delay it's cease.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 61

Apparently its to go on  June 10th

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 61

Hi Everyone,

We were due to remove Eurosport from some of our legacy packages, and from new sales of VIP / Big Sport from 17/1/22.

The great news is that we've signed a new deal with Discovery (who own Eurosport) and this means we're going to keep supplying Eurosport on current eligible packages.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 61

Thanks Neil, does the same go for the non sport Discovery channels on the max HD package?

0 Ratings