cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: BT sport app says I need to upgrade subscription but I've got a monthly pass?

Go to solution

I have same issue match half way through now

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT sport app says I need to upgrade subscription but I've got a monthly pass?

Go to solution

Hi @Sheila666, welcome to the forum and sorry you cannot access the BT Sport Monthly pass. I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread was solved.

Are you using the same email address to log in that was used to sign up to the Monthly pass?

When did you order the pass?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi

No the account is in my husband's name 

We have missed the match now and he is furious.

I saw that 1200 accounts had been affected and sorted out so this is obviously a known issue.

Will we get compensation for this.

Thanks

• Sheila 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Sheila666, thanks for getting back to me. I moved your post as you posted on that thread and it was resolved The 1200 accounts affected had the fix put in place so your issue must be a different problem.

Sorry your husband missed the match and we need to sort out the access and we can look at compensation once the fault has been resolved.

Please can you let me know when he signed up for the Monthly Pass and can you check that the £25 for the pass has been collected?

thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi 

He is on a monthly renewing pass which renewed at the start of Feb and the payment has been taken.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Sheila666 

I can have this investigated for you. 

I've sent you a private message asking for some information.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings