cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 205

Re: Samsung tv app freezing

How disappointing that BT has done nothing to fix it, why is this ?
Samsung have put in a lot of effort as i have myself but none by BT.
Im still waiting for the FIRST call not a further callback for a fault BT have closed without fixing. what a joke
0 Ratings
Message 82 of 205

Are we having completely different conversations here @Rob221? Have you read any of my previous posts? Or the private messages I've sent you?
We're 100% reliant on you and other customers to help us with this issue - we cannot reproduce it, so we need Samsung to work with you guys to identify the fault with your TVs. You yourself told me that you'd spoken to Samsung and told them the fault had gone away, so Samsung stopped investigating.
We've put in all the effort we possibly can - all I'm able to do now is act a channel to put Samsung in touch with customers.

As for your callback - you were called. If you didn't speak to BT then someone answered your phone and told our agents that the fault was resolved.
0 Ratings
Message 83 of 205

well @DarrenDev i thought this conversation is about the BT sport app not working as it should , and its not working at all for me on my Samsung tv that Samsung has verified is working fine and on the latest software version. No-one told them the fault has gone away only that BT turns the encryption on and off when they choose, its not my responsibility to understand all the technical issues, if i am sold a product that is intended to work on my platform then its the sellers responsibility to ensure it does work. what do you suggest now DarrenDev shall i buy another platform, will i get a refund for buying a product that BT has changed so now its stoped working. As for stating its for you guys to work with Samsung to identify the fault i would have though its for BT to work with Samsung.Ifor one have had enough of BT's ineptitude
0 Ratings
Message 84 of 205

Hi Darren 

Will samsung definitely be contacting me or us it a wait and see scenario ? Only ask as I wanted to watch the moto gp just now and can't! So I need either this issue resolved or to cancel bt sport as I won't obviously pay for a service im not receiving....

Incidentally....if samsung tvs are not playing nice with the bt sport app can you get this on a Sony? 

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 205

The last update I had from Samsung yesterday is that they're having resource issues, but promised me that customers will be contacted next week.
If your Sony TV is running Android TV (most models for the last few years are) then you can install the BT Sport app from the Play Store - it's not affected by this issue, so should work fine.
0 Ratings
Message 86 of 205

Exact same picture freezing problems have return (as expected).

Hope Samsung and BT reach a resolution for these issues.

If anyone is able to share the fix, if found, would be most grateful  

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 205

Trust me @FatRascal, if a fix is found I'll be shouting it from the rooftops!
Message 88 of 205

Hi Darren.. 

I had 3 calls yesterday from Samsung which was great but each time the phone only rang 3 or 4 times and rang off before I had a chance to answer! I'm at work and not hovering over my phone waiting for a call. When I called back it was just the main customer service number and if course they had no idea what I was going on about!

Please could you feed this back and ask them to call in an evening if they want control of my TV. And also don't hang up until I've answered....

Rob...

0 Ratings
Message 89 of 205

Thanks Rob - I've passed on your message.
0 Ratings
Message 90 of 205

Hi Darren.. 

Samsung called the other night and did s reset of the TV. We could not redownload bt sport app as the server was down so that ended the call. Next day I downloaded it and signed back in. Went to the home screen and picked the main live channel showing and it froze after a minute. They called back tonight just took over the TV and I went to the app. There was no live channel on the home screen so went to the channel list and picked the first live channel and fine...second fine...third fine. So samsung ended the call. I then spent half an hour going through all live channels and all ok except Epsn. Espn freezes. They are going to call back Sunday but if its random how are they supposed to find fault.  Can I please have your thoughts before Sunday. Thanks.

0 Ratings