cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 201 of 205

Re: BT Sport App on Samsung TV - 30s Audio Delay

Hi, I had the audio delay problem throughout the whole issue and it resolved with the fix you rolled out which was great. The last 2/3 weeks though a new problem has come up where during a match, every 30secs or so it pauses for a second or two as if there’s an internet problem and it’s buffering. This has never happened before with the app (Samsung tv), and doesn’t happen on any other live app I use like sky sports through now tv. I’ve temporarily borrowed a fire stick and switching to the bt sport app on that instantly resolves it with no problems so it seems specific to the bt sport app and not my internet. Has this been happening for anyone else who had the previous delay problem? Is it related or a whole separate issue?

0 Ratings
Message 202 of 205

I've got a 2021 Samsung TV and the audio synch is out on BT. Works fine with all other apps, just BT sport.  About 3 seconds out I reckon.

0 Ratings
Message 203 of 205

Has anyone noticed a new issue with the Bt monthly pass on samsung 2016 tv where you can watch 5 seconds of play then it buffers??

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 204 of 205

Hi, yes this is the same issue I am having as posted about just above a while back. Still not resolved but some games are better than others. The audio delay problem through this thread has never returned since the fix, but I’m imagining it’s linked as it doesn’t occur on any other app like sky sports on now tv, Amazon football or when I watch bt sport app on fire stick.

0 Ratings
Message 205 of 205

Yes the audio issue has never returned since the fix which is great.

I just wanted to see if anyone else on Samsung tvs experienced the buffering whilst watching Bt sport and seems this could be another issue 

@DarrenDev 

0 Ratings