cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Swapping sky viewing card for bt sport

I need help... I have recently moved in with my partner and moved my BT across to her address. 

Sky is in her name, bt is in my name but same address. 

Contacted bt they can't update it as not holding sane address as sky. One holds the village the other holds the county. Neither sky or bt will update the addresses as they say they use an address finder which auto populates the address. 

Have called bt 3 times and sky 3 times .. last time phoning sky they say BT sport can't grant access via sky and they can only out by on TV through their package... I know this is rubbish as otherwise bt wouldn't have the swap card feature. 

I have no way of being able to do this and I'm struggling with no help from bt or sky.... Please an someone help me out and tag some BT workers so that someone can sort for me. 

• I see from other forum posts that this issue has been resolved for other customers. 
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Swapping sky viewing card for bt sport

The SKY account and the BT account need to be in the same name and at same address but yours are not hence the mismatch and the problem 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

What about if it's in joint names would that work?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@obhenderson21 I'm sorry it's not possible to have a BT account in joint names.

Neil

0 Ratings