cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

bt sport box office payment

Go to solution

hi i have woken up to a payment taken from bt sport box office now i havent ordered anything since july 12th payment was taken then of 19.95 but this morning iv had 14.95 im not sure why or what for im not with bt in any way apart from booking to watch on my sky q box last month i have checked my sky q box and nothing has been downloaded any help of info would be appreciated iv not had to email to say anythnig was ordered or booked for a certain day 

lynn barhooumi
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: bt sport box office payment

Go to solution

Hi @kikosmum 

have you seen there is a a set of FAQs on the BT Sport Box office at

https://www.bt.com/sport/box-office/faqs/

there is section on BT Sport Office on SKY  and subsections   Including  ‘who can I talk to about a charge i I don’t recognise ‘  with  contact numbers.

hopeyou get it resolved.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Thankyou I have a number I’ll call after 8 and see if they can work out what the charge is 

lynn barhooumi
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
i have tried calling the number its telling me the office is closed i got an email from the complaints department they have now asked me to contact bt yet im not a customer im not getting anywhere at all
lynn barhooumi
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks for the update @kikosmum  , I have advised the mods of the thread and the difficulties you are experiencing . Check the thread later for any further advice.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @kikosmum  welcome to the forum and sorry you have a further charge you weren't expecting for the BT Sport Box Office. The number does close between events and that's why you have been referred to contact customer services to raise this for you.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this. As you are not a BT customer you won't be able to provide all the requested information so please complete as much as you can so we can help you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Good morning 

I seem to be in the same situation. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Krustycarl,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're in the same situation. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Krustycarl If you bought BT Sport Box Office via a credit or debit card online, call the dedicated BT Sport Box Office on Sky team on 0800 876 6980.

If your concern relates to an event that happened more than a week ago, please email btsportboxofficecomplaints@bt.com with details about which platform you purchased the event on, any viewing card or account number information you have as well as details about when the charge came through to your card.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution
Hi I’m having the same issue
0 Ratings